Our solution starts with a Community Printers Storefront (CPS) that we build for you. The CPS can be used to personalize and order products on demand or to order items that we store and ship for you. Common examples are company business card storefronts where your staff logs into a secure website, selects the appropriate template, types in their information, approves the design online and submits the order for print. The storefronts are built to permit anyone to customize a print product while adhering to brand guidelines.
CPS can be configured to meet your specific requirements including designs to seamlessly match your existing website. CPS are very useful for mid to large size organizations that must print and distribute custom publications, marketing collateral or educational materials. They are also ecommerce ready so that organizations wishing to store merchandise in our warehouse and sell online can do so quickly and easily. You don't even need a merchant account as we handle it all for you!
Some key benefits of CPS:
- Brand Consistency – Brand and corporate style guidelines are integrated into templates and available from a storefront, giving your organization the ability to make amendments in one place. Now you have a central location to efficiently control branding and to disperse collateral throughout your entire organization.
- Customized Content - Remote locations, field representatives, or franchisees can personalize your company collateral to match their location or audience all while keeping with corporate style guidelines and branding rules.
- Digital Asset Management - With all of your marketing collateral and digital assets in one place, managing your brand is much simpler. Easily track categories and quantities of collateral being ordered per representative, location or region.
- Approval Process – Any storefront can be configured to require order approvals. This helps you to verify that personalized collateral and quantities are acceptable before allowing the order to be fulfilled.
- Save Time – Our custom branded storefronts save you time by simplifying and centralizing the ordering process. You can create the print ready proof, approve it and submit it along with your order so there's no need to call a CSR during business hours. Place orders from anywhere, even your cell phone, at your convenience 24/7/356.
- Budget Control - Set up specific budgets for each office or department to insure budget constraints are kept and the storefront does the rest.
- Inventory Control – Always know how much collateral you have on hand. Trigger points automatically alert you when publications are running low so you can reorder as needed.
- Save Money and Add to Bottom line - Reap all the benefits of "print on demand" by ordering what you need when you need it. No more waste from out-of-date printed materials and no more warehousing collateral purchased in bulk. Community Printers will provide the storefront, printing, warehousing and staff to manage your collateral needs. We also ship to anywhere in the world, checkout our Web to Fulfillment Solution
A few examples of products and people that are served by custom product storefronts:
- Having a storefront for your company can insure corporate branding adheres to corporate policies. Create business cards, brochures, stationary, invitations, and much more while having confidence in knowing that your brand is consistent.
- Manufacturers needing to supply marketing materials, packaging and product inserts for "Just-In-Time" production.
- Materials that need co-branding to support multi-channel marketing
- In store signage and marketing collateral for stores, restaurants, and other types of franchises or organizations with multiple locations. Create customized printed items that you use frequently and order only what you need.
- Local, state and federal agencies who must support literature distribution within a broad based organization regardless of location.